On the canals and at the beach, the perfect location!
One of the very few houses in the prime location, wander over the dunes to town beach or amble down the street for cocktails at Mantaray Beach Resort.
The house is exceptionally well equipped, with plenty of parking, a floating jetty for your boat, and a large undercover swimming pool.
Between the ocean and the canals, designed for Exmouth - Enjoy Your Holiday!
The outdoor living space is a real feature of this home, jump in the pool or relax on the deck overlooking the canal and Cape Range, the perfect position to be if you love sunsets.
The timber deck is the full width of the house and is furnished with a large family table, and an outdoor lounge; you could almost live out there.
Sit outside and toast the adventurers as they moor your boat on the 12m long private floating jetty with space for a 15m vessel.
Indulge in some canal fishing, or set off on your paddle ski.
78 Madaffari has
- Large family kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances including pod coffee machine and plenty of space to toast a fantastic day exploring the range or reef.
- Adjoining family dining table that seats eight
- Family living area with a 65” smart TV so you can log into your favourite Apps
- Unlimited NBN Wi-Fi throughout the home
- 4 bedrooms – with each with King beds that can be separated into King singles – ultimate flexibility for families, several couples, or a bunch of mates on a fishing trip. Please let our office know your preferred bedding configuration when you choose to stay in this fantastic house.
- Open plan living with large glass sliding doors out to the 14m wide deck - perfect for indoor / outdoor living
- Bedroom 1 - 1 King sized bed with ensuite and walk in robe (beds can be unzipped)
- Bedroom 2 - With views of the canal - 1 King sized bed and robe (beds can be unzipped)
- Bedroom 3 - 2 King single beds and robe (beds can be zipped to make a king bed)
- Bedroom 4 - 2 King single beds and robe (beds can be zipped to make a king bed)
- Large family bathroom with full sized bath and separate shower
- Independent toilet
- Full sized laundry with large 14kg LG washing machine.
- Parking is available for 2 cars and 2 boats / trailers with no clearance concerns. (Please note there is no guest access to the garage).
- Floating jetty (Please note there is no power and no water available at the jetty.)
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Flat plate BBQ
- Each room of this house has its own independant split system, perfect for keeping each room at your prefered temperature
500 metres up the street to the fish cleaning station, the marina, boat ramp and Game Fishing clubhouse.
A stroll the other way to the Yacht Club and the town beach. ( which you can also access from a walkway just 4 houses away)
Please note this property has a minimum night stay. Please select your dates to see the nightly minimum.
Linen and bath towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
Strictly no smoking inside this property and no pets.
Noise restrictions apply between 10pm and 8am.
Minimum age for booking is 25 years.
This property is maintained by local property manager Exmouth Holidays. Staff are available during office hours and an after-hours phone is available for emergency assistance for in-house guests. You will be contacted via text message by 3pm the day of your arrival on how to access the keys. Arrivals are after 3.00pm and check-out before 10:00am. Early check-in and late departures may be available with prior approval and are subject to availability.
Enjoy Exmouth's fantastic climate and laid-back lifestyle. Experience the delectable cuisine of the numerous local restaurants and cafes. The town is historically very safe, and one can walk alone at night with confidence. A shuttle bus and taxi service are available from the airport, bookings are required. Major rental car companies have agencies in town and a desk at the airport. For a visit to the World Heritage listed Cape Range National Park and the beaches of the Ningaloo Coast, a vehicle is necessary.
Exmouth has many attractions with the Ningaloo Coral Reef being center stage. A lot of the nature-based tours are seasonal and very popular at certain times of the year, we recommend you contact the Ningaloo Visitor Centre, or visit their website, prior to arrival to book your tours. Exmouth has 2 local IGA supermarkets, numerous restaurants, cafes, and food outlets. For entertainment and socializing there is a hotel, a resort, a tavern, and two micro-breweries with live music.